Our brands are global market leaders and respected within their communities because of our continual commitment to research and development. We strive to better customer experience and set new industry standards with better engineering and well thought out products and solutions.
Uprint Digital Direct is a South African Brand and I want to make note that we have our own Original printing process. U.D.D is commonly misinterpreted as an OKI printing process or a “Uprint Translam printing process” (Uprint translam is our Australian Partners which went down a different route due to the Australian economy).
Yes both OKI and Uprint Translam have the same Printers, but there is a large difference!
Here are some of the benefits and differences of Uprint Digital Direct to other printing processes:
- Uprint printers have no Fuser unit, this eradicates the 200*C heat which slowly damages your printers from the inside out.
- Due to the absence of a Fuser unit, our printers can use an entirely new selection of paper, which allows our clients to print on almost any surface.(we can also use all the original paper you would use with your conventional printers).
- We guarantee a much wider range of products to print on.
- White toners last up to 3 times longer than with conventional printers, this is achieved with Uprint’s custom software environments, designed exclusively for our technology, now you can control the amount of white toner that is laid down, including many more powerful features.
- Uprint’s technology requires training due to the hands on nature of the process, which can be challenging at first , however it is the most creative, unique and rewarding process you will ever experience. There are no limitations to what you can achieve with Uprint. Our goal is to ensure you succeed!
- Uprint offers you full support once you purchase our technology, if we are not available at any time, we have created a training and support app, with over 70 training videos and content to help you in any given situation, we are also always improving our content.
- We offer you all the best suppliers of promotional products, expert advice and solutions tailored exclusively for our clients, as well as help you to kick-start your business.
- U.D.D is not only a good looking printer with equipment, but sold as a full business concept (Uprint Digital Direct is a business package that is very similar to a franchise but without the franchise costs).
- Our System comes with a training manual comprised of perfectly tailored software settings as well as step-by-step procedures for branding on a variety of different products and surfaces, this will allow even the untrained person to replicate years of software experience in a matter of minutes.
Online Training Systems
UPrint prides itself with our Online Training systems, with over 70 videos that are done in real-time inside our factory. Training is done over Skype, Whatsapp and Team Viewer.
Clients’ residing in South Africa can visit our training facility, located at Our Head office in Durban South Africa, for 2 days (Training is free).
Clients outside of South Africa are welcome to come for training at any time, however flights and accommodation are at your own expense.
When you invest in a UPrint system, we guarantee a lifetime of support & our promise to you is that we will always be there to assist you with any queries or support.
Your success is our story!
SYSTEMS SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD
U Print is looking for Partners in United States of America, Europe, Australia, Asia, North Africa, West Africa, South America and more.
You are welcome to contact us so we can discuss terms and conditions. Thanks, the U Print team looks forward to Partnering with You!
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THIS CONTRACT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND UPRINT SA (hereinafter called the Company) AND THAT NO ALTERATIONS OR ADDITIONS TO THIS CONTRACT MAY BE AFFECTED UNLESS AGREED TO BY BOTH PARTIES, REDUCED IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES.
2) THE CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEGES THAT HE HAS READ AND UNDERSTOOD EACH TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS THEM AS BINDING.
3) THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE BY UPRINT SA IN REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ANY OF ITS QUALITIES LEADING UP TO THIS CONTRACT.
4) ALL QUOTES WILL REMAIN VALID FOR 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE QUOTE, UNLESS OTHERWISE STIPULATED. THE VALIDITY OF ANY PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO ANY INCREASES IN THE PRICES CHARGED BY THE COMPANY’S SUPPLIERS OR DUE TO THE RAND/ DOLLAR EXCHANGE.
5) THE CUSTOMER HEREBY CONFIRMS THAT THE TERMS AND SERVICES DULY REPRESENT THE ITEMS AND SERVICES ORDERED BY THE CUSTOMER AT THE PRICES AGREED TO BY THE CUSTOMER AND WHERE DELIVERY HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE THAT THE GOODS WERE INSPECTED AND CONFORM TO THE QUALITY AND QUANTITY ORDERED.
6) THE CUSTOMER MAY ONLY RETURN UNSATISFACTORY GOODS WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS AND SUCH RETURNS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 15 PERCENT HANDLING FEE.
7) ALL ORDERS, HAVE TO BE SENT VIA EMAIL, NO ORAL/ WHATSAPP ORDER WILL BE BINDING
8) UPRINT OFFERS A 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE PRINTERS PROVIDED THE FOLLOWING IS ADHERED TO:
A) ALL TONERS, CHEMICALS AND PAPERS TO BE PURCHASED FROM UPRINT, FAILING WHICH YOUR
5 WARRANTY WILL BE NUL AND VOID. UPRINT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY SHOULD YOU GO AGAINST THIS WARRANTY AND PURCHASE CONSUMABLES (i.e. Toners, Drums, Papers and chemicals) THAT ARE NOT FROM UPRINT SA.
9) NO ORDER WILL BE RELEASED UNLESS PAID FOR IN FULL BY THE CUSTOMER VIA EFT.
10) THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT INTEREST ON ANY MONIES DUE TO THE COMPANY SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE MAXIMUM LEGAL INTEREST RATE PRESCRIBED LAW FROM THE DATE THEY FALL DUE.
Member: Richard Steinbach.
VAT Number: 4620255978. Import/Export: 21416470.
Patent Number: 2009/04868 and Patent Number: 2009/04260.
PO Box 22375, Glen Ashley, Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, 4022.
11) ALL GOODS SUPPLIED BY UPRINT SA REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF UPRINT SA UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL. THE CUSTOMER IS NOT PERMITTED TO SELL OR PURCHASE ANY PRINTERS OR CONSUMABLES WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF UPRINT SA. WHERE COMMODITIES OR ITEMS SUPPLIED BY UPRINT SA ARE USED BY THE CUSTOMER IN MANUFACTURING NEW PRODUCTS, SUCH PRODUCTS ARE DEEMED TO BE THE PROPERTY OF UPRINT SA.
12) THE CUSTOMER SHALL BE LIABLE IN ADVANCE TO UPRINT SA FOR ALL LEGAL EXPENSES OF AN ATTORNEY AND COUNSEL INCURRED BY UPRINT SA IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEFAULT BY THE CUSTOMER OR ANY LITIGIATION IN REGARD TO THE VALIDITY OF THIS AGREEMENT, ON AN ATTORNEY- CLIENT BASIS. THE CUSTOMER WILL ALSO BE LIABLE FOR ANY COLLECTION OR VALUATION FEES INCURRED.
13) THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT NEITHER UPRINT SA OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INNOCENT NEGLIGENT MISREPRENSENATIONS MADE TO THE CUSTOMER.
14) THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT NO INDULGENCE WHATSOEVER BY UPRINT SA WILL AFFECT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OF THE RIGHTS OF UPRINT SA AND SUCH INDULGENCE SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER BY UPRINT SA IN RESPECT OF ANY OF ITS RIGHTS HEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL UPRINT SA BE STOPPED FROM EXERCISING ANY OF ITS RIGHTS IN TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT.
15) UPRINT SA SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSTITUTE ANY ACTION IN EITHER THE MAGISTRATES COURT OR THE SUPREME COURT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
16) ANY DOCUMENTS, CONTRACTS OR AGREEMENTS WILL BE DEEMED DULY REPRESENTED VIA EMAIL, FAX OR DELIVERY TO ANY OF THE CUSTOMERS BUSINESSES OR HOME ADDRESS FRO UPRINT SA.
17) THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO THE STANDARD RATES OF UPRINT SA GOODS OR SERVICES RENDERED, WHICH RATES MAY BE OBTAINED ON REQUEST.
18) THIS CONTRACT WAS CONCLUDED IN DURBAN NORTH, SOUTH AFRICA AND IS FULLY BINDING AND LEGAL.
BY ORDER OF MEMBERS AND MANAGEMENT OF UPRINT SA
BY ORDER OF MEMBERS AND MANAGEMENT OF UPRINT SA